Today's Date:

Licensure Information
Licensee Lookup
Licensure with the Board

Applications and Forms
Renew Your License
Change Your Address
Application Status
Print copy of your license

Related Links

Complaint/Board Order Information
Board Orders
File a Complaint
What Can I Expect When a Complaint is Filed Against Me?

Board Information/Laws and Policies
FOIA Requests
Board Members
Board Meeting Calendar

Contact Us

Telephone: (803) 896-4430

Molly Price

Theresa Garner
Program Assistant

Alex Imgrund
Advice Counsel

South Carolina Board of Environmental Certification

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:I'm being deployed on active military service next month. What can I do about the renewal of my license?

A: Military Deployment Policy

Q:  Can I get any work credit for my college degree?  If so, how?

 A:  A college degree or any college credit can be used toward the C, B or A levels of your license, once you have obtained your D level license.  You must submit your college transcript and pass each level exam.  The Board allows credit for math and sciences, 30 hours of credit = one year of service credit.


Synergy Business Park; Kingstree Building
110 Centerview Dr.
Columbia, S.C. 29210
(803) 896-4300 | Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.,m.

Directions | Site Map | Privacy | Disclaimer | Customer Satisfaction Survey | Contact Us | Other Languages

The S.C. Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is pleased to provide various publications in portable document format (PDF).
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these publications.