November 2009

How Do I File a Complaint

If you wish to file a complaint against a licensed Professional Engineer or Surveyor, please download the complaint form and mail it to the attention of Steve Freshley, LLR -  Office of Investigations and Enforcement, PO Box 11329, Columbia, SC 29211.
Download a complaint form (pdf)