South Carolina Board of Accountancy
Synergy Business Park;
110 Centerview Drive
Columbia, S.C. 29210
- Board of Accountancy Annual Report
- CPE Reporting Form (Form 3101) - Fillable
- Board adopts NASBA's 23 Subject Matter Areas for CPE
- Approved Foreign Transcript Evaluation Services
- Accountancy Licensee Database (ALD)
- Information concerning Accountancy Examination
- CPA Designation
- Bookkeepers, Tax Preparers and Accountant Guidelines
- Online Address Changes
Attention LLR Customers
LLR encourages the use of its online licensing services to issue licenses as quickly as possible to our clients. Starting May 15, 2011, a $25 service fee will be instituted for licensing services done in person rather than online.
Disclaimer: The Board of Accountancy makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained in these documents. Every attempt is made to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, however, the Board of Accountancy makes no warranty, guarantee or promise, expressed or implied, concerning the content of the documents.